Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Simone Battle's Made in America Attire



I used to watch X Factor and was pleased to find out that one of the contestants wore attire that was made in America.  Former X Factor contestant Simone Battle wore Runwaydreamz 617 Vintage American Flag Short which is made in the USA.  How patriotic is that?  Since, American flag apparel made in the USA has become a rare find.  The webpage doesn't mention the shorts are made in the USA, but I emailed Runwaydreamz and sure enough they are made here.  The shorts are not in my budget at the moment but if they were I definitely would consider purchasing them.  Simone Battle did wear another pair of shorts during the X Factor auditions that I also really liked (the red ones in the photo below).  
I do not own this photo it came from Simone Battle's Facebook page.
Simone Battle with her fierceness and wearing red American Apparel shorts, this 21-year-old little diva impressed Simon with her style and her rendition of the Pussycat Dolls "When I Grow Up.  The shorts appear to be nylon I searched American Apparel's website for red shorts and the prices range from $8 to $52.  American Apparel is a clothing manufacturer in the United States.  


If you saw the video above, I must say she is very talented.


Update 10/26/2011: I am impressed with Simone Battle's "He Likes Boys" music video.  Mainly because of the American made apparel throughout the music video and the vintage Ford Thunderbird.  Simone even mentioned American Apparel in the lyrics ("He dresses like an American Apparel Mannequin").  Simone Battle is an "American" pop star like for real.  I hope she continues to support American workers by wearing American made clothes and driving American made cars in her music videos.



Sources:

No comments:

Post a Comment